Rates & Policies
Project rates are based on an hourly rate of $60/hr. Generally speaking, it takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour to master a single song. Turnaround time is just a few days for most projects…
Mastering from stems is not a problem, but because of additional time and complexity, is an additional charge of $25 per song.
* Digital Master (Standard 16 bit/44.1k wav file for streaming and cd)
* HD Master (High Resolution 24-bit wav file for HD streaming)
* Mp3/320 (for client convenience)
* Apple Digital Master (24-bit Mastered for iTunes wav file for lossless streaming through Apple Music) + $25 (per song)
* Vinyl (Digital files prepared for lacquers to be cut) + $60 (per side)
* DDP (ONLY needed if you are manufacturing physical CDs) + $50
Requests for re-prints of previously mastered mixes after a mix change has been made, is an additional charge.
Sessions must be paid in full before any mastered files can be delivered.
Digital source files (un-mastered mixes) may be uploaded via the studio FTP server.